Our program caters for young children ensuring development of self-esteem and confidence through Greek dance.
We aim to plant the seed of Hellenic culture through Greek song & dance.
The syllabus focuses on the traditional element of song and dance and includes Modern Greek music.
Our classes are designed to be fun, educational whilst promoting Greek heritage.
Children remain engaged, interested and wanting more!
The School of Greek Dance promotes the following:
• the development of self esteem
• ecouraging the use of Greek language
• awareness of Greek traditions
• teaching Traditional Greek songs & children’s games
• growth of personal confidence
• nurtures new friendships that may last for life
• instilling enthusiasm for the love of Greek dance
• ability to distinguish from traditional Greek, modern Greek, and choreography.