Greek Kinderdance Classes for Mums & Bubs
at Belmore PCYC
332-344 Burwood Rd, Belmore
Term 2 - commences 20th April 2021
Greek Kinderdance is a program for 2yrs to 4/5yrs old children. Children participate with mum, dad or grandparent/guardian.
Using Greek high energy music, the children hold hands with the parent/guardian. We create a wonderful atmosphere of movement, clapping and song in a 40 minute lesson. The Friday class running currently 5pm weekly in Bexley @ Sydney Technical High is suitable for 2.5yrs to 5yrs.
We use musical instruments and props to entice the children. The program is formulated by Sophia Ventouris and is exclusive to our dance school. Greek Kinder Dance & Music encourages the following:
- development of motor skills
- growth of self confidence
- fitness through movement
- encourages socializing
- bonds parent/guardian with child in a fun musical environment
- introduction to Greek culture and dance
- lots of laughs and "palamakia" - clapping hands
- rewarding children for their efforts!
Greek Kinder dance program is available for:
- Greek schools
- church groups
- kindergarten classes
- schools (can be altered for older aged children).
A great idea for multicultural days, awareness, harmony day celebrations or your special student function.
To book a visit to your school or venue or to register your interest drop me an email on the contact page or call directly mob: 0413 114 930.